November 2021 Update
All returning and new players must fill in the Club's Registration Jot Form, each calendar year.
TERM 4 FUTSAL
Training recommences on Pitch 1 at Cheltenham Secondary College, Bernard Street, Cheltenham - enter via the Lower Gate.
How to join the Pirates?
Step 1: Fill in registration Jot Form. This is for the Pirates' administrators so that we have all of the player's correct details.
Step 2: Either pay the subscriptions at the gymnasium or via EFT on line
Step 3: Register to the Bayside Pirates on Play Football.
All players must Self Register to Football Australia (FA) via their platform, Play Football. The link to register to Football Victoria's FV Futsal is below. It is a self registration process and it cost $26.00, which is paid via credit card at the time of registering. Updated March 2021.
Please note, Bayside Pirates players who register with the club, can only play for the club in the Premier Leagues and State Club Championships and not another club. If a player wants to play for another club, after registering to the Pirates, they will have to de-register from the Pirates first, before they can play for their new club.
Hannah Ryan - Junior Coach
Niamh McLure - Junior Coach
Jordyn Nelson - Junior Coach
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Bayside-Pirates-Futsal-Club-364829187316/
- $200 per school term - paid at the start of each term for Terms 1, 2 and 3.
- $30 for Casual Training. This is for the players who want to join the Club, but cannot commit to each traing session.
- $26 FA / FV Registration fee - paid when self registering on line
- Pirates Futera Uniform Basic Kit $82.00 - This consists of one playing shirt, shorts and socks. An Away Playing shirt is required if the team is participating in tournaments - this is an additional $42.
- Extra kit, such as socks, ankle dot socks, jackets, jumpers, scarves and bags are available upon request.
2022 State Club Championships
- Venue and dates to be confirmed by FV.
Victoria Futsal League Player fees - Term 4
- $200 Premier League
- Fees must be paid in advance